ITCE is the IT training leader in the Bulgarian market for 2020 according to the annual market report Digitalk Top 101, published by Economedia.
“We are proud of the achievement to be named the leading company for digital skills and management practices in our market,” says Dimitar Georgiev, Head of Training at ITCE, “and at the same time, we believe that the value we deliver to companies, teams and professionals is the most important success metric.”
“The Bulgarian IT market is progressing and gaining strategic importance for our economy. It has reached the world-class quality of the delivered services and products and it deserves access to world-class, modern training at the local market” states Dimitar.
2020 will be remembered for its big strides of progress and innovation across all sectors. In the training industry, these changes and improvements were in the area of delivery methods.
At ITCE, we created a new training centre, named SpaceAssembly, equipped with broadcasting studios, used for webinars, conferences and online training courses which aimed to meet the new market needs. So, for us, this achievement was the result of:
- Converting all our training courses to an online modality within days.
- Additionally, delivering training in both hybrid and in-person modalities, even extending to the great outdoors.
- We conducted training programs in the form of conferences, webinars, academies, mentor sessions and simulations.
- Three academies took place successfully.
- We enriched our portfolio with 10+ new topics for the Bulgarian market.
Our priorities are to maintain the trust and quality, which we have been known for, and to continue improving the online student journey.
Companies that embrace a culture of continuous learning have a competitive advantage on the market and we aim to make this learning process highly effective, impactful and joyful.
Congratulations ITCE on this great achievement – The LLPA