We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
By using our Sites, i.e. registering for our services, you are expressing your agreement to this Policy and the processing of your data, including your personal information, in the manner provided in this Policy. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Service.
Personal information is only collected in so far as it is technically required to provide our services. In no case will the data collected be sold or unlawfully passed on to third parties for any other reasons.
LLPA is not responsible for the actions of third-party people or companies, the content of their sites, the use of information you provide to them, or any products or services they may offer. Any link to those sites does not constitute our sponsorship of or affiliation with those people or companies.
- What is LLPA
- What Personal Information we collect and how
- For what purposes do we use your Personal Information
- Who has access to your Personal Information?
- Forums, Third Party Websites and Links
- Transferring your Personal Information outside of Europe
- Retention Period
- What are your Rights
- Processing Personal Information of Minors
- Analytics, Cookies and other Web Site Technologies
- Security measures